The sad part of the holidays is that ‘I feel like a baby elephant’ dread of weight gain. Or, perhaps you have been struggling for years to lose a lot or a little.
2XL is not just about powerlifting or strength, but also about general fitness and, in fact, our Lombard, Illinois charter lists us as a Weight Loss facility.
Whether you are looking for something long-term or short-term, a directed program, advice on nutrition, or just access to equipment without being stuck in a long-term contract, 2XL may be for you!
Yes, we have traditional cardio equipment. Even for the pro-athletes that train as part of the 2XL power teams, cardiovascular fitness is important. In fact, unlike traditional gyms, specialty equipment is used to take that old, traditional stuff that has rarely worked for the average person and is, face it, boring. A specialty gym like 2XL provides a variety of proven fitness methods that will help you watch those extra inches melt right off.
Unlike those commercials that warn of special alarms and intimidation, you will find the members of 2XL and Team Stone are the first ones to provide assistance and helpful advice when asked. Our goal is to provide a pleasant atmosphere where elite athletes can push themselves to the limit while people interested in general fitness can get in a good workout at the same time.
Our general members and athletes are made up of mature younger and older people who are looking to make improvements in strength, flexibility, improved health, and improving their general fitness goals.
Structured classes are organized through professional and certified trainers led by 2XL partner Eric Stone, CSCS (855-797-5438 ext 202) and can be performed at an individual, pair or group level.
We also put on specialty classes focusing on nutrition, fitness, supplements, strength training, and more.
When you look at your goals for 2015, do you see yourself doing the same thing you did last year with little to no results? Or are you up to getting a little more personal attention to actually meet your goals?
If so, contact us or stop in for a visit!
Ph: 855-PWR-LIFT ext 202
@2XL PowerliftingMy Tweets
Powerlifting Watch Feed
© 2015 2XL Powerlifting LLC
- Personal Training
- 2XL Fitness
- Hours & Rates
- Live Stream and History
- 2017 Rise of the Deadlift Beast of the Bench Press
- 2017 AWPC World Championships
- 2017 14th Annual APF AAPF Summer Bash
- AAPF Nationals May 26 to 28 2017
- 2017 Pressing the Pieces Autism Fundraiser
- Rise of the Deadlift Beast of the Benchpress Oct 29 2016
- 2016 APF AAPF Chicago Summer Bash Videos
- 2016 APF RAW Nationals May 6
- 2016 Pressing the Pieces
- 2015 APF Raw Power Challenge
- 2015 Rise of the Deadlift
- 2015 Summer Bash Day 1 Platform 1
- 2015 Chicago Summer Bash Day 1 Platform 2
- 2015 Chicago Summer Bash Day 2 Platform 1
- 2015 Chicago Summer Bash Day 2 Platform 2
- 2015 AAPF Nationals
- Pressing the Pieces
- 2014 Raw Power Challenge
- 2014 APF Holly Jolly Meet
- New Lifter Seminar
- 2014 Rise of the Deadlift
- 2014 APF Masters Nationals
- 2014 APF AAPF Illinois State Videos
- Past Streams
- 2013 AWPC World Videos
- Ernie Frantz August 2014 Deadlift Seminar
- Other Live Broadcasts
- Workshops, Events and Meets
- Join 2XL!